A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1.Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of user registration on the site.
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques (“Account Information”) may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the site
5. We record and retain records of users’ buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information”).
6. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
7. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
8. We may collect information about you from other sources, such as through certain features on the application or website you elect to use, including Social media account information. If you register or log into your account through a third- party social media services like Facebook or Google, we will have access to some of your third party account information from that service, as authorized by that service and uploaded to https://www.bulkbuy.online/ and/or https://bulkbuy.online/. You have the ability to disable the connection between our platform and your third party account at any time.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the site;
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the site and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the site;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
7. if you voluntarily submit any information to the sites for publication on the Sites through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the site (“Voluntary Information”); and
8.For disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
9. Sending targeted Advertisements which we believe will be important or useful, via channels like Facebook, Google, Whatsapp and/or others, complying with their respective data protection & privacy policies.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the BulkBuy entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.8 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
2. You agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the BulkBuy entity that you are contracting with), for the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, your Personal Data
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the BulkBuy entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at B.9 above.
4. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 and C.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.8 above
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the site to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
7. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
F. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the site to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
G. CONNECTING YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
You can choose to provide explicit consent to connect your email accounts with your BulkBuy account.
Once connected, the BulkBuy website/app will securely access and analyze the contents of emails from banks for the purpose of analyzing and approving credit line products, and remind the users of their due payments and dates.
We encourage you to review your information prior to signing in through the applicable service.
You can choose to enable us to access one or more of your email accounts by connecting such account(s) with your BulkBuy account. If you connect your email account, the BulkBuy website/app will automatically access and analyze the contents of emails, which are related to bank account statements, in your email account(s) on an ongoing basis for the purpose of identifying documents related to the applicable App Services availed by you, including credit line product and reward related emails that may contain.
Once linked, the applicable information will then be extracted from your emails into your BulkBuy account so that you may access the same through the BulkBuy website/app on mobile and desktop.
BulkBuy’s access to the email account/s is authorized through the email provider’s access mechanism. If you choose to have the BulkBuy website/app track your bank accounts statement, the BulkBuy website/app will securely store account details for each of your bank accounts, including your sign-in user name and authorisation tokens for tracked accounts. This information will be used to enable the BulkBuy website/app to automatically access your applicable bank statements to analyze, extract, and store information securely from such accounts for use in the BulkBuy website/app.
You will be asked in each case whether you want to connect your email account.
You are free to de-link your email connection with BulkBuy at any time. You may manage your connections to email and de-link the same at any time from the website/app.
For example, Google Mail’s permission settings are located at: myaccount.google.com/permissions. A user de-link the access to their email any time they wish at this URL.
I. YOUR FEEDBACK